A downloadable game for Windows
Take on the role of Bob Norm, paranormal investigator. Begin your night locked in a haunted house. It is your job to capture apparitions residing within the abode. But, not all is as it seems. Something sinister lurks within the house at night. Can you survive Eight Hours?
Eight Hours is the horrifying debut game from Troll Purse. It features you as Bob Norm, a paranormal investigator. At your request, the owner has locked you in the house for the duration of the investigation. Now, it is up to you to discover the secrets of the haunting. You have eight hours - good luck and Godspeed.
|Published||Feb 25, 2017|
|Release date||Oct 31, 2017|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||3D, Experimental, Horror, supernatural, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 1.4.0 ReleaseFeb 11, 2018
- What is Eight Hours?Feb 04, 2018
- Designing Player World Interaction in Unreal Engine 4Jan 22, 2018
- That Is Right, Discord Update Automation in AWSJan 11, 2018
- Why Troll Purse Migrated to AWSJan 03, 2018
- Eight Hours v1.2 by Troll PurseOct 31, 2017
- Eight Hours by Troll PurseOct 08, 2017
- IntroSep 19, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.